Do you dream about a new, customized home? One with space and amenities that fit your needs, yet still allows you to stay in the neighborhood you love? I’d like to introduce you to the Build on Your Homesite program by Thomas James Homes. It’s a seamless end-to-end process to design and build a new home with the square footage, floorplan, and customizations you’ve been missing. What’s unique about TJH is that they bring architecture, engineering, design, permitting, construction, and customer service together under one roof to deliver a more efficient and joyful homebuilding experience from start to finish. Here a look at how TJH makes rebuilding your home faster and easier:
- Access to an exclusive library of TJH architectural plans and design packages by some of the top architects and designers in the game
- Home plans that include an attached or detached ADU, depending on your city zoning
- An all-in-one, construction-to-permanent loan to minimize transaction costs
- An in-house design team to help you conceptualize your dream home and select finishes that make it truly yours
- Guaranteed pricing, transparent timelines, and end-to-end construction management
- An industry-leading 10-year structural warranty and homeowner portal to submit and manage claims
If you’d like to learn more about building a new home or rebuilding on your existing homesite, and available plans for your area, you can contact me directly at (408) 805 0623 or email me at Astrid.Tromp@cbnorcal.com.